I MISS USL Scholarship Requirements
Are you a Junior or Senior College of Business Administration Student of ULL?
The I MISS USL SCHOLARSHIP has been designed to assist two (2) qualified Junior and/or Senior students within the College of Business Administration.
Students must have the following:
- Classification of Junior and/or Senior
- Current Full-Time Enrolled Student
- 3.0 GPA or above on a 4.0 Scale (As of May 2017)
- Major in the College of Business Administration (Ex: Marketing, Entertainment, Business Management)
- Community Service Hours (20+ or more documented hours with an authorized signature)
- Expected Graduation Date
Complete the application and submit all detailed information no later than postmarked September 29, 2017.
Download application form here: I MISS USL SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION FORM
Should you have any questions or concerns please email our Sponsorship and Marketing Director, Franchesca Simmons at email@example.com or 337-451-0193.
We’re excited to expand assist the greater community of Lafayette, Louisiana and surrounding areas.
Bryson “New Cupid” Bernard
Founder and CEO
I Miss USL Events